Friday, December 30, 2011

A dream is a wish your heart makes..

The year 2012 is going to be a big one for our little family.  One of the biggest events will be Paul is graduating from MSU-N with two bachelors - one in graphic design, the other in liberal studies.  We will be nearing our next chapter in our life, and the main question we have is..

What dreams will we accomplish after college?

This question also got me thinking about another question..

What are my dreams?!

And then it hit me.  My dreams have already come true.


My first dream to come true was becoming a wife.

I married my best friend four years ago this coming February.  I cannot imagine living my life without him.  We have been through so much together already - him losing his oldest brother as well as his grandfather, me moving thousands of miles away from my family and everything I knew, him being a college student, us losing our first baby to a miscarriage, working hard in our local church, buying our first house, the list goes on.  We have kept busy these past four years, that's for sure!

I am so thankful God brought Paul into my life.  He is the most amazing man in the world.  I honestly cannot imagine me being with anyone else - nor do I want to!

I had a couple other dreams come true too..


My second dream to come true was being a mom.

I remember when I was pregnant with Zoe and people would love to tell me the worst stories about children.  Afterward they would tag on, "Just you wait and see."  I don't understand why so many love to discourage new mothers when the good most definitely outweighs the bad when it comes to mothering!

Now that I have two under the age of 2 life is a little harder.  And a little more hectic.  But I wouldn't have it any other way!  The sleepless nights are 100% worth it!

I love giggling with my babies and getting little Max smiling and squealing, wrestling with Zoe or chasing her through the house with my "tickle monster."
I love watching Sesame Street with both kids in my lap.
Baby Goldfish for snack time.
I love all the little things that involve being a mom!


I don't know what all God has in store for my little family in the year 2012, but I do know this:

I am already so blessed with a wonderful marriage, and wonderful kids.  If no other dreams come true, the best ones already did - and I have that much to thank God for.

I hope and pray everyone has an amazing and blessed new year.  May God be with each one who reads this blog and bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.