Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shall we dance?

I don't know about you, but I love to dance.  I'm not amazing.  I'm not sexy.  But I'm not horrible.  I can move.. I'm just not Madonna.

I didn't know about my passion until my sister-in-law introduced me to Just Dance on the Wii.  At first I was nervous to try.  What if I looked like a dork?  But they made me do it.  And you know what?  I don't care if I'm a dork!  I love to move!

We started playing more and more..  I would play until I nearly passed out on the couch from exhaustion.  That's the most sweat I've produced in a lifetime.  I lost 5 lbs. thanks to dancing!  Woo!

Then Just Dance 2 came out.  That rocked my world!  I loved having more songs to dance to!

Then the holidays hit.  I was shopping recently and noticed it.  {gulp}  I am apple shaped.  Oh.  My.  Word.  Apple shaped?  I used to look like a pear, but thanks to wearing Shape Ups while being pregnant I toned up really, really good.  This is the best my bottom has looked ever.  No joke!  But I still have baby weight -- hence the apple shape.

So it's back to dancing I guess!  I need some kind of activity during the winter.  I got to keep this luscious body somehow! ;)

So ladies and gentlemen, what is your favorite way to be active?  Please leave your comments below!  Or you can e-mail us at our *new* e-mail address!  Check it out in the top left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.