Saturday, January 19, 2013

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me: #9

List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
(I do not have 10 people who have influenced me, but here is my list.)
 
Papa Shu
Your Papa Shu, my Dad, is a wonderul person.  He has tough love, but he is also the most tender hearted person you will ever meet.  I act a lot like him in many ways.  I always go to your Papa when I have a question about the Bible, and also when we have plumbing problems.  Your Papa's praise has always meant the world to me.  I love and miss him.
 
Gramma Shu
Your Gramma Shu, my Mom, is such an amazing, hard working woman.  I constantly think WWMD -- What Would Momma Do?  She is the energizer bunny.  She is everywhere making sure everyone is taken care of, whether one needs a hug or a bandaid -- Mom has it under control.  She is so strong.  I want to be like her in so many ways.  I love and miss her too.  You have a wonderful family.
 
Grandma Babe
You kids will never know your great-great Grandma Babe, but she is waiting for you in Heaven.  Grandma Babe was the tiniest, most feisty woman, but she also was so loving.  Your Gramma Shu would call Grandma Babe for everything and she always had the wisest answer.  Her age never got in the way of her doing anything.
 
Grandma Bunny
Your great-great Grandma Bunny is another hard working woman.  Her life story is such an amazing one, and I cannot wait to tell it to you one day!  She inspires me to work hard and do my best everyday.  She is the queen of us energizer bunnies.  Your Gramma Shu and I thank her for that. =)  She cannot rest until the job is done.
 
Your Dad
Your Dad, my husband, has taught me so many things in the past 5 years we have been married.  He constantly reminds me to think positively, and he has definitely taught me to fly by the seat of my pants!  He keeps me laughing all day everyday.  He is such a hard worker when it comes to the Lord's work as well as his job at Sherwin Williams.  He is such a great guy!
 
These 5 people are so amazing to me.  They have taught me to work hard, tough it out, love the Lord with all of my heart, and to laugh!  I love each and every one of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.