Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Pinterest Project

 
For anyone who knows me, I'm a Pinterest addict.  I am on there daily repinning everything from sewing tips and DIY projects.  It has inspired me to love cooking and making fun crafts with the kids!  I noticed the other day that I have a lot of boards that are filling up.  Which gave me an idea..
 
I am starting the Pinterest Project.
 
I'll probably only able to do one or two things a month (except for recipes), but I definitely plan on clicking on each pin and actually trying something new every month!  There are so many crafts and projects I want to try!  So here we go!  What should I try first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.