Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

I had my last doctor's appointment today.

When Dr. L came into the room this morning she said the words I was hoping to hear.  "Let's induce you tomorrow."  She would have done it today, but wouldn't you know all the rooms in the maternity ward are full.  She made some phone calls, will be ::hopefully:: pushing a couple people out today so that tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. I can come in and she break my water.

The receptionist wished me luck, welcomed me back anytime - HA! - and I left feeling relieved knowing I am almost done.  Knowing that tomorrow is the day is such a crazy feeling..  I don't look forward to the pain, but I look forward to meeting this little boy I've been carrying in my womb for 9 months.  I'm curious to see how Zoe will be with another little one around.  I'm also curious to see what it's going to be like having two instead of one.

So many emotions!

Here we go.. =) 

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I remember the night before getting induced. It was crazy. I didn't sleep at all. Praying you will get a good nights rest. And will being praying for you and little one tomorrow. Cant wait to see pictures:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you are thrilled to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Praying for a quick, safe delivery for both of you. Give him a birth-day kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I figured you'd be having a baby today or tomorrow. Dr. Lien is wonderful about not making you wait too long! Not sure how you feel about the epidural...I had it with Micah and it was amazing! My best labor/delivery by far! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have your son in your arms right now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.