Friday, September 2, 2011

Hormones

After my Castor oil incident I had previously written about, I took my second trip to the bathroom to finish throwing up what I had managed to chug down, as well as everything else I ate and drank to try and cover up that awful flavor in my mouth.

If violent puking does not cause contractions, I don't know what will.

I took a shower (to get the "contents" out of my hair) and then went back to bed.  After a quick 30 minute nap I think I'm feeling better..

Let's get one thing clear, though.  I am 38 weeks 5 days pregnant.  I am not oblivious to the fact that I have not reached 40 weeks yet.  If one more person tells me I'm still early or to be patient I'm going to freak out.  I'm serious.

I am a funny person.  The reason I keep you all posted on what I've done to try and induce labor as well as what has happened because of it is because I think it's funny and I want to share.  Don't you think I need a little humor in my life right now? ;)

As you can see Max is not here yet.  Though that is a little stressful to me, I know there is a reason why.  I pray everyday for a healthy son and I know that he still needs some "baking time" as some would like to say.  I would never wish harm on any of my children.  I accept that God is trying to teach me how to breathe and to stop and smell the roses.

Thanks for understanding.  Even if you don't, and you still think I need "advice".. I suggest you keep it to yourself.  Like I told my younger sister, "I'm this close to knocking those freckles off your face."  Just smile and nod.. or better yet, laugh with me! =)

Pay no attention to the hormonal pregnant woman behind the curtain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.