Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I stumbled upon this a blog that has this thing called..


1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is my iPhone.  How sad is that?  I depend on it way too much, though.  The whole world is right there at my fingertips.  It's a beautiful thing!



2. Back stabbers makes me feel awkward.



3. I can't imagine life without, God, my family, and COFFEE.

 4. Crunchy Cheetos is my favorite snack.




5. Lately I've been extremely pregnant and SLIGHTLY hormonal.


6. If at first you don't succeed shoot the person who got in your way and try again.  Ha!  First thing that popped into my head.  I'm just kidding by the way..



7. Fall is just around the corner and it's kind of bittersweet to me.  I know I will enjoy the fall leaves, wearing long sleeves, the baking, etc.. but I love my summer so much!


Link up with this gal at her blog -- just click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.