Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Sleeping Beauty

For those of you who don't know, I work from home.  Kinda.  I have a work-from-home job, but because I do not have internet at the house (yet) I work at my mother and father inlaw's.

Well, they just recently bought a dog bed.  Before the dog even had a chance to try it out Zoe claimed it as her own. =)  This is her new playpen.  As a matter of fact, she's playing in it right now as I type!

She knows how to climb out of the side, so IF she gets bored with her little area, she heads out to pull things off bookshelves, try to climb the stairs, or, her favorite, find hair balls to eat.  Yuck!

Zoe's first birthday is on Monday!  Can you believe it?!  We'll most likely have a pink/bubble party.  I think Mommy is more excited than she is, but she'll soon realize how exciting her party is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.