Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to my one and only




Yesterday was Paul's birthday, so after church we all headed to his mom and dad's house for a party!  As you can see from the pictures, we had lots of cake (Paul's dad had a birthday a few days before), a pinata full of CD's, candy, toys, etc, fried chicken, lots of presents!  I think he had a lot of fun.

Just so you know, the picture of Paul with the steak the size of his head was the night before his birthday.  It was delicious!

I love Paul so much and I wanted to make sure he had the best day ever.  I think he did. =)  He is such a hard-working young man -- working for his family and his church.  I love spoiling him!  He doesn't think he deserves it, but if anyone does -- it would be him!

I love you honey!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby! Mine also turns 26 on the 13th of August!!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.