Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My little pocket full of sunshine

7.11.2011
This is my daughter.  She is almost a year old and she finally has enough hair to wear little pigtails!  Isn't she the cutest thing?!

I love this little girl so much.  She is my pride and joy!  Paul and I enjoy snuggle times with her every morning.  It's something I look forward to everyday.

Every time I saw my little girl yesterday I couldn't help but giggle and shower her with hugs and kisses!  Those pigtails were so cute on her!

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I brought this beautiful baby girl into the world.  She has changed so much -- Paul and I have changed so much!  We all have learned what it is like to be a little family.

I remember being on bedrest and being so bored and so anxious to see my little girl and start my life as a mother -- what I've always wanted to be.

And here we are. =)  Our baby will be 1 on the 25th of this month and will be a big sister sometime in September.  What a wonderful world it is!

Before I leave I have to say something.  God's timing is impeccable.  Here recently I have been struggling with being content with what Paul and I have -- which isn't much.  Then out of nowhere my eyes are opened to the beauty of my daughter, the joys of finding a $12 bed frame so I can feel like I'm in a real queen-like bed, or even a simple vanilla coke on ice.  I appreciate the little things, and I know that God is telling me that He has His hand on Paul and I and we are just fine right where we are.  Thanks, God. =)

I love my life.  I love my husband, my children, my family, my home.. I love who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.