Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Sunday!

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!  My parents leave Washington tomorrow morning and will head this way.  Whether they are able to make it all the way or I see them on Tuesday they will be here before I know it and I am so thankful!

I'm about at my wit's end being on bed rest and I am so ready to get up and do something!  Nearing the end I can't help but feel stress and emotions from being so.. I don't know.. bored!  Ha!  I can literally say I have had moments where I have been bored to tears.  No one should spend 3 weeks inside on such a beautiful summer!

The things we do for love..♥

Onto other news.. that isn't so depressing!

Paul's birthday party was great!  He enjoyed his gifts, everyone gave him great things, and then we played games.  Have you ever heard of the game of Things?  Well, that's what we played, and what Paul didn't know was that we rigged it..  When it was Paul's turn, the card said, "Things that are hidden.."  Most everyone wrote different answers such as "Blueridge.. something.. something" "A six-stringed guitar" "Blueridge BR-40"  After reading the first couple he said, "Alright.. where is it?"  At that time I left the room and brought him his brand new Blueridge BR-40 guitar- with a hand made bow. :)  He was very, very excited!  He played that thing till close to midnight and made sure to pick it up as soon as he woke up and played again till close to 1:00 this afternoon.  I think we all did a great job picking out his ultimate birthday present!

I sure do love that man.  He is absolutely wonderful to me and being able to get him his dream guitar is so worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I was on bedrest with my oldest and I hated it too. Especially since I had to lay on my left side because of my blood pressure and her heart rate. It was living hell. I was so happy when I had to be induced. Even though it was an emergency, when I heard the words "No more bedrest" and "You're going to be induced" I was so excited. I was getting cabin fever!!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on bedrest from 31-36 weeks because of preterm labor. I thought I was going to go insane. Which was funny because at first I was so excited to have permission to do nothing all day long.

    That got old fast.

    You're so close - and let me tell you - it is SO worth it. Your pics are adorable, and I love your blog post name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.