Monday, July 19, 2010

Never have I been so excited about a Monday!

My family has been on the road for almost an hour now- heading this way!  Thank you Jesus!  It looks like Zoe just might wait for Gramma Shu!  I am so relieved!  I'm not sure when they'll be coming in, whether they get in around 10:00 or 11:00 tonight or spend the night somewhere and and come in tomorrow morning.  We'll see how they do..

Not only is it exciting for my family to be here for Zoe Isabella, but it's also exciting because they're coming to visit me at my house.  There's just something about that that gives me a heart thrill.

I am very excited about today!  I have some last minute things I want done.  I'll do some myself, but don't worry, I'll have plenty of help with most.  I also plan on taking a few naps if need be so that whenever I finally do go into labor I will have some rest.

Never again do I want to be put on bed rest.  I'd rather endure Chinese torture.  I'm almost serious.

4 comments:

  1. I love your last sentence in this blog, "I'm almost serious". Too funny Gracie.
    Love You,
    Aunt Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Zoe waited for Gramma Shu...now, start those jumping jacks, walk a couple miles and do those squats during contractions... come on Gracie...you can do it! Let the fun begin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fairly sure that baby Zoe has made her arrival by now. I know you are busy but I would love an update.

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.