Saturday, July 17, 2010

Update

As of right now, I am not in labor.  I've lost quite a bit of "stuff"today but my water still hasn't broke.  I have had period cramps almost all day, but the nurse (and my mom!) say to drink more fluids and see if that helps.  It's most likely uterine irritation.

Because my mom is out of cell phone range I try and keep tabs with her via cousins.  Not having her a phone call away is a little unnerving.. but my cousins are doing great at letting her know what's going on.  My mom will be here sometime on Monday or Tuesday!  It depends on how well my great-grandmother travels on their 13-hour trip.  Not long now..

So, as of right now, I'm drinking iced tea.. relaxing.. and anticipating my husband's birthday party!  Oh boy!  It's going to be wonderful. :)  There will be fun presents, birthday cake, games..  I'm so excited!  I love my husband, and I want to give him the best party ever!  I think this is the best one I've put together yet- but there's always next year.


1 comment:

  1. Careful with the iced tea. It is a diuretic and will cause you to dehydrate...juices and water are your best and safest routes to go. Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.