Friday, April 27, 2012

Cousins.



Last night we said goodbye to Paul's cousin and her adorable son.  They had been here a little over a month and we really enjoyed having them here with us!  I might be guilty of dropping hints for her to just stay and never leave, but I'll never tell. =)

Zoe and Jax didn't get along most of the time.  For some reason Zoe chose to be a pill and push him away and just boss him around.  But last night we went out to dinner together and then met up at home and they got along pretty well!  Go figure.

I'm trying my best to teach Zoe to be nice to everyone, to share, and to not be bossy!  Some days I feel like a failure, though.  But, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.