Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happiness

The kids have been put to bed for the night.  Paul is playing with his new computer he just purchased for work.  And I, of course, am looking at pictures of my kids.


When I look at the pictures I have taken throughout the day I am so thankful that my kids are happy.

Apparently Paul and I are doing something right because there is pure joy in these faces.


I don't ever want to take a picture of one of my children and look back and realize they are not happy.  I want to ALWAYS make sure they are happy, secure, and safe.

I feel like I can't even go to the store anymore without feeling broken hearted watching the sad children walk by because their parents forget to show them the love they need.

I'm sure you all have seen the video on YouTube about the people with the signs that read FREE HUGS.  I cannot tell you how many times I've wanted to make my own sign and walk around.  Can you imagine what ONE HUG could do for a person's day?  I know it would change mine around completely.


What more can I do to bring happiness to this world?

Do I really need to make a FREE HUGS sign?

I want more people to feel the happiness and joy I feel on a daily basis.  It's not just because of my kids -- it's because I have Jesus.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.