Friday, February 3, 2012

Wide awake

Heavenly Father, You know the reason why I'm awake at this hour. I pray that you touch my husband and children tonight -- help them to get the rest they need and to be well in body. I pray you will also give me peace and assurance that all is well within my home and I can have peace in falling asleep. But while I'm awake, I pray that you will touch all of my family and friends. You know what each individual is going through. If someone needs a special touch from you tonight, I pray it be so. If there is someone who needs special prayer tonight, I hope they feel this one for them -- whatever the situation may be. Thank you for already answering prayer. Thank you for loving us so much to hear our every need and answer accordingly. Love and prayers, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.