Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm not givin' up!



Paul and I both decided it's time to work out and get our bodies back into shape.  He worked out with weights and I attempted to do zumba.  I did about 10 minutes worth because I was tired of bumping into kids and hearing them cry the. whole. time.

Our winter has been CRAZY this year -- hardly any snow and it's been in the 40's and 50's with an occasional day that's chilly.  Maybe I should take advantage of it while I can?  I can start walking.. but I'd have to wait till Paul is home because I don't think I want the kids out in this weather.

I'm not givin' up!

I will continue to wake up early, zumba and/or walk and jog, and I will start to lose weight!  I'm ready to look and feel amazing.  I want to try on clothes and WOW my husband.

What are you not giving up on??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.