Friday, January 20, 2012

Dear God..

Thanks for this beautiful life and forgive me if I don't love it enough.


It is too easy to fall into the trap of wanting THINGS.

I have big dreams about what I want when we can afford it, what trips we will take, what "toys" we may even buy.


What comes with the trap of wanting things is the feeling of ungratefulness.

Our clothes appear more dingy, the furniture may seem out-of-date, you may even find yourself jealous of others and their things.


The saying is SO true:

The grass is greener on the other side.


But take a look at what you have on YOUR side of the fence.

For me, I have a handsome, hard-working husband who loves me very much, and -- as you can see from all of my pictures -- two beautiful, happy children.

"Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."
(Proverbs 31:28)

I.  LOVE.  MY.  LIFE.

I hope you feel the same way about the life God has given you and the people who are in it.

1 comment:

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.