I decided to share the love of this award as well, so I will follow the rules..
Liebster is German for "dearest" or "beloved" but it can also mean "favorite." The idea behind the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
As part of receiving the Liebster Blog award, one is to:
1. Choose 5 blogs with fewer than 200 followers to grant the Liebster Blog award.
2. Show appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them!
3. Post the award on your blog and link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster Blog award to so everyone else can pay them a visit!
And my 5 blogs are...
- Jessa -- Jessa has been married for almost 3 years and is currently pregnant with their second child. God is blessing her and her family immensely and it is great fun to be able to read about it and see her pictures!
- Rob -- Rob is a guy who is extremely passionate about the work for the Lord. I know he would love if you visited his site, so why don't you go on over and check it out! He is currently hosting a leadership workshop on his blog, and let me tell you, what I have been able to read is a blessing! I don't think you'll be disappointed.
- Ryan Nicole -- Nicole is actually my cousin -- thanks to my husband! ;-) Her blog is so inspirational when it comes to crafts, interior decorating, food, you name it! She also has her own shop on Etsy, so why don't you check it out!
- LeAnndra -- It seems like whenever I read LeAnndra's blog I can relate to 99% of what she's saying or how she feels. She's another young momma who loves her adorable son so very much and is trying to make the best of every day. You're doing great, Lee!
- Tiffany -- Though she hasn't been on her blog in 7 months, I figured she needed an award too! :-) When she DOES post I find them very interesting. I love reading about her family!