Sunday, December 11, 2011

Words.


When I saw this picture it made my eyes well up.  I cannot tell you how many times I've simply said Jesus' name and that was all I could get out.  Instead of words I let my tears explain exactly how I feel.  There have been many, many times that I've just poured my heart out to God and not utter one word because I simply don't know what to say.

What is troubling your heart tonight?  What do you need Jesus to take care of in your life?  Do you need someone to pray for you?

1 comment:

  1. This was just what I needed and did not even know until I read your post. I have tears in my heart and down my face, it was crying that I needed to do and after saying his name felt a relief of a sadness that I did not even know I was carrying. Thanks for being so amazing and sharing. You touched me deeply tonight. Love Cecelia

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.