Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.. (finally)

We did it.

After planning for a week and a half, we finally did it.


After church Paul and I came home and spent the rest of the evening decorating our house for Christmas.  Isn't the outside just cute?!  Paul was such a huge help by hanging the lights outside..


..as well as garland and lights inside!  Our little living room is pretty much full since we bought our brand new couch, so there is no room for a Christmas tree.  So we improvised!  We have garland and lights wrapped all the way around the living room.  It looks SO nice!  And as you can see, our stockings are hung by the chimney with care. ;)

Max still needs a stocking.  The red one is just standing in till we find one we like for him.


My little Coca-Cola Christmas village!


And my beautiful Precious Moments Nativity scene.  We will most likely get a Veggie Tales Nativity scene for Zoe and Max to play with.


Paul made TWO Christmas wreaths -- one for the inside of the door and one to hang outside.  Isn't he so crafty?  Someone has to be in this family!

I am so in love with our little house!  I'm so thankful Paul and I finally had a chance to decorate it.  I absolutely love this time of year!  The pretty lights, the excitement about what you bought your loved ones, the coffee (I'm always excited about that!), the carols, the story of Jesus' birth.  I love everything about it!

1 comment:

  1. cute!! This age Noah and Zoe are at, makes Chirstmas Soooo fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.