Wednesday, March 9, 2011

X O X O

I am the happiest mom in the world!  A month or so ago Paul taught Zoe how to give kisses, but then she decided to stop and hasn't done it in for-ev-er.  The other day, for whatever reason, I decided to try again and guess what?  I got kisses!  Not just one.  Not just two.  But many!  Zoe is a kissing machine!  I love it. When I get kisses from her I can't help but feel the love..  I guess the constant snuggling and hugs wasn't enough for me. ::wink::

Unfortunately we have not been able to catch these wonderful kisses in pictures or video, but that's ok!  We'll catch it one day, and when we do, it will be amazing.

1 comment:

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.