Friday, December 10, 2010

Where has the time gone? ::Part 2::

I cannot believe it has been a whole week since I have been on here.  Where does the time go?!  Don't give up on me, folks!  I feel like so much has happened in the past week but I can't remember half of it.

First off, how do you like the picture above?  Isn't Zoe just the cutest!  I know the picture is a little blurry ::thanks to her constantly moving:: but I couldn't resist posting it!  She is in awe of all the lights and the Christmas tree.  So far she is the only one with presents under the tree.  Mommy and Daddy don't care much. :)

We got our pictures back that we took back in November.  I am so excited to start sending Christmas cards with her little picture in them.  I would have sent them today but things came up and I feel like I can't concentrate on anything.

It is amazing to see how much Zoe has changed in a month.  Everyday she is growing in a different way -- whether it's personality, strength, a sense of humor.

This past week Zoe has decided to try and roll over.  She is getting so close!  It's so exciting to watch!  I'm sure it won't be long till she rolls over and then the fun will begin -- a semi-mobile child!

Basically I have been keeping busy decorating my little house for Christmas.  It is so nice to see my living room so festive!  It brings me joy to see it and makes me anxious for the big day -- Christmas morning with my little family!

I feel like this post is pretty random.  I'm having a hard time concentrating today.  But I hope to be back soon -- and with a better post!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is a Christmas tradition you and your family have? Why?

In my family all of us kids got a new ornament for the tree every year.  I'm not sure why, but it was something we all looked forward to!  Sometimes we even made our own which was always fun -- and you appreciate your ornament a little bit more because of the hard work you put into it.

Another favorite tradition was to wear ::brand new:: Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve.  It was so much fun to see everyone -- kids and parents -- in brand new Christmasy pajamas.

These two traditions are something I have carried into my new family!  Zoe and all future children will get one new Christmas ornament and a special pair of pajamas every year on Christmas Eve.  Love it!

Tell us about your favorite traditions!  Leave a comment below or send us a quick email by clicking here and I will post your responses anonymously!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.