Saturday, December 11, 2010

For all of you coffee lovers out there


My husband has me addicted to this guy.  I think I have seen all of his clips on YouTube.

I can't think of anything to talk about right now ::that's what stress will do to you!:: so I figured I would post something comical.  If you check out any more of his videos I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

::QUESTION OF THE DAY::
What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I love so many Christmas movies but I would have to say that It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas are my two all-time favorites!  You can't forget the classics like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, The Year Without a Santa Claus, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Make sure to post your answers in the comments below ::OR:: by emailing us at andzoemakesthree@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.