Thursday, November 18, 2010

Taking a break

It seems like forever since I have written about what's going on around here.  Did anyone miss me?  Please show me some love- or better yet, vote for Zoe (and me!) on the websites posted to the right please and thank you! ♥

So this blog is just going to fill you in on what's been going on lately.  One of Paul's professors strongly suggested that Paul become a tutor.  He now tutors once a week.  I am so amazed at how hard of a worker he is!  I love him so much.

I am so appreciative of everything Paul does for us.  Lately I have been trying a little bit harder around the house so that Paul comes home a cleaner environment.  I've been telling myself, a clean house is a happy house and it has been helping motivate me to get things done.

So every morning I make the bed, wash all the dishes and fully clean my kitchen, tidy the living room, vacuum, dust, and do at least one load of laundry.  Though Paul doesn't always tell me, there is a noticeable change in his personality- not that he was a grump every time he came home.. never mind.  Either way, we're all happy and mostly clean!

The day before yesterday it started snowing and it hasn't stopped!  You know the saying "when it rains it  pours"?  Well, in Havre the saying should be "when it snows it blizzards!"  The weather has been absolutely crazy!  There are some moments I can't even see the house across the street!  But I love it.  I just wish it didn't have to be that cold.


Anyways, like I said, here is Zoe.  Isn't she a peach?  She loved looking at the powdery white stuff!  One of these days we'll have to take her out so she can experience it up close and personal!

Last night Zoe watched her first Christmas movie- the newest A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey.  If you haven't seen it yet you need to watch it!  It is amazing!  There are some parts that totally freaked me out, but it made it all the more better.

I had my SIL come over and help me give Baylee a bath.  What. A. Workout.  That dog is a beast when it comes to brushing her coat!  The bath part was fine, but the brushing was a nightmare.  She looks amazing now, though.

On the 25th of this month Zoe will officially be 4 months old.  I plan on going out and buying rice cereal and giving her some as a celebration!  Of course we will have to video it so all can see and appreciate her first time.  I know my parents will love to see her.

I feel so much better after blogging!  I really need internet at my house so I can blog whenever I want to..

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.