Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 26 - 30



Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why? 

No.  Stinking.  Way.  I love my life so much- why would I want to give up?  That's the honest truth.


Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now? 
There is so much going on in my life right now.  I am so thankful for the blessings God has showered me with!  

I have a wonderful husband whom I love and appreciate so much- he is a full-time student and works in between classes.  He is constantly going all the time to provide for his little family.  His wife and daughter love and appreciate him.

I have a beautiful daughter that has an amazing personality!  She is such a smilie baby.  I absolutely adore her.  I can't imagine life without her!  I can already tell she is going to talk our ear off.  I'm so excited about it!

I absolutely adore my little home.  It's slowly getting more and more character- which means it's getting more and more beautiful.  Inside and out!

I obviously could go on and on.. but you get the idea.


Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do? 

If I was pregnant I would be ecstatic!  Paul and I want 4 - 6 children one day.  Sometimes I think he's chomping at the bit waiting for me to be pregnant again!  If I was pregnant, no matter how early it would be, I would look forward to a second child.


Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why. 

I hope to continue losing weight so I can look the best I can be.  I have lost 5 lbs. since being pregnant with Zoe and I hope to lose more.  I want to look my best for my husband at all times.


Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
Oh brother.  I'm so glad this is the last one!

Dear Me,

You have grown up to be a strong, confident, loving, God fearing young woman.  So far you have married an amazing man, worked hard making your house a home, birthed a baby without any pain medication, and you're learning to become an amazing cook!

Your love and desire to draw closer to God is so strong compared to a few years ago.  I hope you continue to have a burning passion for Him and His wonderful blessings.  Zoe and all future children will grow to love the Lord and others.

I know you will continue to have a wonderful life as long as you have to right attitude and outlook on life!

There!  I'm done!  {whew}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.