Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 25



Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today. 
We've all had a couple death scares in our lifetime, right?  I know I have.  Not anything dramatic or anything, except for being in a plane crash when I was 2, but still!  I think all of us are on this earth for one reason or another.

My dad has been a pastor most of my life.  Just recently he was able to retire and turn to evangelism.  Growing up in a pastor's home must have taught me to trust the Lord in everything- and to always pray for people!  I love hearing my mom talk about when I was 2 and would pray for people who would come to our home in need.  It makes me feel special.

Because I am!  We all are!

When it is my time to pass on from this world to eternity, I know that I fulfilled my "duty" on this earth and I'm getting my reward!

So, in answer to your question.. the reason I'm still alive today is because God wants me to do a little more work before I go home.  Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.