Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bible Training Institute

The Church of God holds a two week program to help people, young and old, to learn more about the Bible, the church's doctrine, and even some church history.  It is a great place to learn more and fellowship with people from all over the world!

I attended first term BTI with my mom and my [future] husband when I was 16.  I had so much fun attending classes, hanging with friends, showing off my awesome mom, staying up till 2 in the morning, and living on Red Bull for 2 weeks.  I have a lot of great memories from BTI.

I was informed that the church now has a link so you can watch some clips of what's going on this year at BTI!  If you're interested, you can check out what's up at media.thechurchofgod.org and watch some singings and devotionals.  Just the little bit stirred my heart and made me wish I was there to be able to witness the 4 hour prayer services and feel God move strongly.

Hopefully one day Paul and I will be able to go again and finish all 4 terms.  I would love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.