Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks!

I just recently got this comment and wanted to share it-

Just wanted to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Thanks a million for such a nice comment!  Feel free to keep 'em coming!  You definitely made my day!

As for how my day went, I ate an orange and fruit smoothie for breakfast and couldn't keep it down.  Thankfully my puke was fruity instead of.. sorry.. TMI.  Anyways, because of throwing up my face now looks like I have the measles.

I felt like I was on the verge of fainting almost all day, but only by the grace of God did I make it through my whole work day!

Work itself was pretty good.  I actually enjoyed my day!  While at work some ladies gave me a bag full of baby blankets!  It was so thoughtful of them.

I wore my bangs for the first time in ages.  They're [finally] long enough to wear out.. even though they still look slightly ridiculously short.

I tried watching The Bachelorette but couldn't get into it because I hate watching shows alone.  Oh well..

So it's been a good/bad day. :)  I just can't wait till Paul gets off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.