Monday, January 26, 2015

I've fallen and I can't get up!



I attempted the full body sculpt workout again. At the 10 minute marker I fell over again and wanted to give up, but a little pat on the rear from my husband and his excited "You can do it!" motivated me to push harder. I made it the full 20 minutes! As you can see from the picture above I collapsed again and am in shock. 

Since Saturday I have counted my calories and made sure to drink at least 100 oz. of water everyday. I weighed myself this morning and saw that I have already lost 4 lbs! It was just the motivation I needed to grab my water bottle and start all over again! 

Last night I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and allowed myself to really look... I took time to observe every inch of my overweight body so that the image would be stuck in my head. I felt shame, disgust, embarrassment. The few lbs I have gained over the past 7 years added up to an image I did not like seeing. Inhopenyi never see it on me ever again. 

Exercising this morning was hard. Really hard. I fumbled through it and wanted to give up. But that image of who I am was in the back of my mind. She was telling me to keep pushing harder. My body ached and my arms and legs shook with the threat of giving out on me. But I did it. And I'm going to do it again tomorrow

Goodbye to those 4 lbs I lost! I hope I never see you again! 

1 comment:

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.