Monday, August 4, 2014

Where is the pause button?

A couple weeks ago my husband and I decided to drive out to the mountains.  He made sure to bring his camera with him and he got some beautiful shots of the kids!  I can't help but share them!






It was such a peaceful afternoon!  There was no cell service so we didn't have any distractions.  We just spent the afternoon playing while Paul took pictures.  Zoe got to pick wildflowers while the boys got to throw rocks into a creek.  I enjoyed the view -- my family.

Summer is almost over.  Zoe starts preschool next month.  Time is flying by and I hate that life does not have a pause button!  Or even a slow motion button! :-)

The Bible says, Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.  This verse spoke to me this morning.  I read it minutes before my daughter came bounding out of her room and gave me the biggest hug and told me all about the dreams she had.

Billy Graham said that only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children.  The influence of a mother upon the lives of her children cannot be measured.  They know and absorb her example and attitudes when it comes to questions of honesty, temperance, kindness, and industry.

How are you influencing your children today?  I am about to influence my children by having them help me clean the house! :-)

Love to all!

Gracie




*Proverbs 31:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.