Friday, July 25, 2014

Women Living Well


For the month of July I have been reading the book Women Living Well: Finding Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home by Courtney Joseph.  Every chapter I have read has been an eye opener and a life changer for me!  I have renewed joy in God, my husband, my children, and now I am finding joy in my home!  This is such a wonderful book -- I encourage every wife and mother to read this book!  You won't regret it!

I honestly feel like Courtney wrote this book just for me.  I didn't realize how badly I needed to read this book to get me on the right track spiritually, to get me on the right track in my relationships, and help encourage me in the homemaking department.  I know this is a book that I will read over, and over, and over again.

So if you're looking for a new book to read . . . please read this book and soak it in as I have!  I want all the women I know to read it. :-)  You can also check out the author's blog by clicking here!

Love to all!

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.