Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I live in a laundromat

I had my gallbladder removed last Thursday. It was a minor surgery and the healing process has been amazing! Yesterday was the first day I attempted to get some things accomplished around the house since it had fallen apart while I have been resting.

The first chore I decided to tackle: Laundry

Why? Because I didn't have any clean underwear!


One section of my couch is piled high with clean clothes that I have been folding for the past two days. I think this is pile #5.  I have one more in the washer and one in the dryer. Once I am caught up I plan on washing, drying, and folding one load per day so I can (hopefully) stay on top of it.

I am starting a new chapter on September 1st. Zoe officially starts preschool and I will be a home school mom! I am nervous and excited about it. I know Zoe is going to do amazing and we are going to have a lot of fun together -- but what about the house cleaning? How do other home school moms do it? Please comment below and let me in on your little secret!

Next chore to tackle: The Kitchen

Love to all!

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.