Friday, April 18, 2014

Another Pinterest Attempt

You never know what will happen when you try something you found off of Pinterest!  Some of my projects look great and then others look like THIS.  Since Easter is coming up I wanted to do something fun for the kids I am teaching in Sunday School and found these:


It looks easy enough, right?  You never know when it comes to Pinterest.  But I decided to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised that they turned out so well!


Aren't they adorable?  I only came home with 3 and I may or may not have secretly eaten them so I would not have to share.  I don't even feel guilty!

Zoe surprised me the other day by saying, "Mommy, did you know Jesus died and came back to life?"  I know she doesn't fully understand yet, but the fact that she's slowly starting to get it makes my heart swell.  One day she will realize that Jesus thought of her before she was even thought of and loved her so much that he died for her to save her from a burning hell.  What an overwhelming thought that brings tears of thankfulness to my eyes to this day!

I hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.