Wednesday, January 8, 2014

On the mend

This weekend was probably one of the worst weekends of our lives.  Not trying to be dramatic.  But it was miserable!


All we did was lay on the couch and watch Netflix all day.  We got through 4 seasons of The Office!  And oldie but a goodie.


By Monday night I ended up crying because I was so tired and felt so cooped up I just didn't know what to do with myself.  Thankfully we were able to get out of the house for a couple of hours and that helped so much!


Tuesday was Paul's first day back to work.  Since Paul had to work I figured I should work around the house too.  I got a couple loads of laundry done, I washed the mountainous load of dishes in the sink, I made sure the living room was picked up, and I made a nice dinner for the family.

It was so nice to sit at the table with our little family and enjoy feeling human again.  We even had a little devotion after we finished eating and were still sitting around the table -- something I want to continue doing with our little ones.  And my husband.


Something exciting is happening today!  In Zoe's words, we are going to see a picture of the baby in Mommy's tummy!  She is very excited while the boys are obviously clueless.  Our doctor will write down the gender on a piece of paper and we will have a gender revealing party sometime next week once everyone is feeling well!  I can't wait!

It's crazy to think that in 4 months another sweet little baby will be with us.  I am just ready to get the labor part over...

Oh, and make sure you vote for what you think we're having in the top right corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.