Tuesday, September 10, 2013

There she goes, there she goes again...

I know I had posted once about once the school started my schedule would change and I would have to figure out how to manage my household chores and school.  I had no idea how busy I would get -- but I love it!
We still do school at home Tuesday through Thursday (but honestly, we missed last Thursday and we may miss today which means we need to play catch up! Yikes!) with Story Time counted as a school day.  Zoe just started ballet last week and she goes on Mondays and Thursdays.  Family Night at the church is on Wednesdays.  We love to watch our niece and nephew play soccer, and their soccer games are on Tuesdays and Thursdays when we can..  Is there anything that happens on Friday?  Not yet, but that can change!
 
 
Each of the kids are at such a fun stage!  Zoe loves wearing pink and having her hair done like a princess or ballerina.  She loves chapstick and glittery, pretty things.  She loves her ballet classes and is doing pretty well for a 3 year old!
 
I can't believe Max will be 2 on Sunday.  It's almost like overnight he is turning into a fun little toddler!  He plays with his baseball and bat all day, and Paul introduced him to an old Incredible Hulk action figure and he loves it!  He karate chops almost everything, and is constantly yelling "Hiyah!"
 
 
Titus still crawls around like an inchworm, but he climbs up and stands a lot so I'm hoping he will walk soon!  A mom can dream...  He sings, talks, and laughs all.the.time.  He is so much fun!  And the kids love him...they involve him in everything they're doing.  They are wonderful older siblings.
 
 
So I am really busy right now -- as I type this I have one kid crawling all over my lap trying to take a nap -- but I love being busy...for the most part. :-)  I am so thankful for my husband and my children.  They mean the world to me, and I would be lost without them!  I am hoping I will get better about blogging again, though...
 
Until next time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.