Thursday, September 12, 2013

Little Moments

I think it was yesterday that I transferred my pictures and videos from my phone to my laptop.  Wanna take a guess as to how many I had?  Did you guess 1,200?  If so, then you're right!  I told Paul that I think I have 3,000 - 4,000 pictures and videos on my laptop.  If anything happens to that thing...I don't know what I will do!
 
Oh, and I know that is a ridiculous number, but I can't help it!  I snap pictures all the time because I love my children so much and I would hate to miss anything!
 
Speaking of pictures...here are a few more! :-)
 
Zoe and Olivia playing the piano and singing.

Titus' favorite spot in the house. He loves to change the volume.

Can you tell Titus is the baby? He gets picked on all the time. ;-)

I love to just sit and watch kids play.  You can see their little imaginations at work when they drive cars on walls, or if they're taking care of baby dolls.  Even when they color, you can tell their little wheels are turning!

Sometimes life gets really, really busy, and we have to remind ourselves to slow down.  Don't miss out on the little blessings God has blessed you with.  Even when they're having a meltdown! :-)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.