Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kids Update

Zoe is still doing amazing with her schoolwork!  I am so proud of her!  She still is so patient and meticulous about tracing her letters and numbers.  We both get excited and clap our hands a lot.  Oh, and high fives! :-)  She loves to wind down by playing puzzles.  I don't know very many 3-year-olds who sit still long enough to put together a puzzle...but Zoe does and it makes me so excited!  All I can think about is us putting together a puzzle in the winter drinking coffee and either watching a Christmas movie or listening to Christmas music when she's older...  It's going to be wonderful!

Oh, exciting news about Zoe!  Tonight she is going to her first ballet class!  We had to watch Angelina Ballerina which got her excited, AND her friend from down the street is going tonight too!  She can't wait to go.  I can't wait to take pictures and videos!  I just hope we don't have a moment like we did when she was a flower girl..  She gets shy and it is so hard to pull her out of her shell!

Another exciting thing that's happening this month is that Max's 2nd birthday is on the 15th of this month!  Oh boy!  We're still trying to figure out what theme to choose for his party.  The original idea fell through and I have a couple other ideas in my head..  I think I finally decided on a new one, though!  We shall see.  He is talking more and more all the time.  I can actually have conversations with him!  He is so cute.  I love his little lisp. :-)  It's adorable!

Titus still army crawls everywhere to try to keep up with Zoe and Max.  He is so cute!  He climbs up to standing while in his crib and using the entertainment stand, though, so I can't help but wonder if/when he will start walking.  He sings all.the.time when we're home.  I love it!  He is such a happy child.  As long as he has Cheerios close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.