Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Max!

Max's 2nd Birthday was on Sunday, September 15th!  We celebrated the day before by taking the Birthday boy to McDonald's.  Where else?
 
 
McDonald's in itself seems like a party to little kids!  All three had a blast with their new toys and happy meals.  After that, it was time to start decorating!

 
I had a lot of fun decorating for Max's party!  I made these fun ninja turtle balloons!  Aren't they cute?  Actually, I got the idea from Pinterest and it worked!  Whaddya know?! ;-)

 
While I was decorating for the party, Paul was decorating the birthday cake!  He did an AMAZING job!  He is so talented and artistic.

 
Here is Max with one of his new toys!  Haha!  I love it!  He kept his mask on for a long time too!  He was swinging that stick all over the place!

 
Like I said, he wore that mask for a long time. :-)  He loved it!

 
Here is the table all decorated for Max!  We even had green slime punch...minus the slime.  Haha!

 
The cake was delicious!  He blew out the candles like a champ!


 
He had a lot of fun opening presents too!  He got a lot of great ninja turtles and superhero stuff!  He is such a boy.  He loves his new toys and is a superhero 98% of the time now.  It's adorable!  I love having a son!

 
I love my children so, so much.  With each birthday they have I have so much more fun with them.  They are getting older and can start holding some conversations, we play games, we sing songs...we just have a wonderful time!
 
Happy Birthday, Max!  Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love that he was so into that ninja mask!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.