Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things that go bump in the night

We had a pretty wild storm last night!  I don't know if I have ever experienced anything like that before.  I got caught driving alone with my three babies dodging branches, people, and large dumpsters praying that God would keep me safe because I had no idea what was going on!
 
When we were safely home and all babies were tucked into their beds, I just laid there with eyes wide hoping the wind would calm down.  I.hate.wind.  I just knew that as soon as I relaxed a branch would be flying through one of my kids' windows!
 
As soon as my body started to relax and I dozed off, I soon awakened because I heard intruders in my house!  They even came into my room!  I turned on the light and I saw this guy trying to climb into my bed:
 
 
I am not used to my children being capable of getting out of bed on their own yet.  It scared the living daylights out of me!
 
I tucked him back in bed and told him to go to sleep, and then went to back to bed myself.  I was just starting to dream about weird things when I heard coughing.  I woke up and knew that he was out of bed again so I went searching..
 
The goofy kid was laying on the floor in the living room with his blanket wrapped around his head.  No idea why!
 
It's time to use the baby gate so he doesn't get used to wandering in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.