Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Day After

The day after Daylight Savings was a little hectic around here.  I had no motivation to do anything at all --- to the point where my two-year-old decided to fend for herself when she got hungry and grabbed a bag of chips and the Xbox remote and watched some Dora the Explorer.  I'm such a loser!
 
 
Even though it wasn't the best day for me, two things happened last night that made me very happy.
 
All day Zoe carried around the Angry Birds game asking us to play it with her.  I kept promising to play with her after I did such-and-such first.  Dinner time came and went and Zoe came up to Paul and I and said, "Can we pwease pway dis dame now?"
 
Her beautiful, brown puppy dog eyes melted our hearts, and we made sure to play a little bit before she went to bed!  She was so happy!  That girl loves games!  I have a feeling this will be a new favorite for her too.
 
 
Also, this cute little guy right here rolled over from his tummy to back, then from his back to his tummy!  How exciting!  He now rolls all over the place.  I love it, but at the same time it makes me sad because my third baby is growing up way too fast --- just like his sister and brother.
 
 
Before I went to sleep last night I made a long To Do List of everything I need to do to make up for my lazy day.  I'm slowly checking things off my list and feeling better about myself!  We are supposed to get snow today that will eventually turn into rain, so it's the perfect day to stay in the house and get things done!  And if I play the Clean Up Song I will have two very excited little helpers. :)


1 comment:

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.