Wednesday, January 9, 2013

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me: #7

 
What is your dream job, and why?
 
I am working my dream job right now.  I am your mother. =)  Being a mother is the best yet most stressful job I have ever had!  I don't even know how to describe the happiness I have..
 
When you, Zoe, were born I was pretty much scared.  I was the oldest of 6 kids, I knew what I was doing from the beginning.. but I was still intimidated by this beautiful, tiny human being. Grandma and Papa Shu stayed two weeks after you were born -- plenty of time for me to get comfortable with you -- but as soon as they drove away I rocked you while I cried all alone because I didn't know what to do.
 
Then you started to cry.
 
It was like a lightbulb turned on.
 
I became your mother.
 
The next year we had you, Maximus.  Our handsome little boy. And then the year after that, you, Titus, came along!  Quite unexpectedly.  With each child I learn something new.  Also, with each child I have to learn to multitask all the more!  But I love it.
 
We may not have planned to have three under 3, but God knows best, and I realize now how much fun it is to watch my babies grow up together!  It is obvious how much you all love each other, and I know you will be the best of friends.
 
I really am working the best job.  My dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.