Friday, January 4, 2013

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me: #6

If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
 
  1. A new home.  I absolutely love the little house we live in right now.  It is cute and cozy.  But 5 people living in this tiny little house is a little cramped.  It doesn't matter how much stuff I get rid of it seems.  The house still seems over stuffed.  So one day (soon!) I hope to upgrade.
  2. Better health.  Don't worry.  I'm not dying.  I just need to lose weight, eat healthy, and get my acid reflux in check!  I'm working on it now.
  3. A massage.  It's been a long time since I've had a massage.  It sounds wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.