Saturday, January 12, 2013

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me: #8

What are 5 passions you have?
(I needed help with this one!)
 
  1. Obviously I am very passionate about Jesus Christ.  I love the Lord with all of my heart and I want the world to know how amazing He is!  Life without Jesus is no life at all.
  2. Your handsome Dad and you, my beautiful children, are a huge passion of mine.  I would lay down my life for any one of you.. I will protect you the best I can each and everyday.
  3. I now love to cook and it has definitely become a passion of mine.  Thanks to Julie & Julia and Pinterest I just love making new meals!  It's so much fun!
  4. Organizing is slowly becoming a passion of mine again -- your dad is happy about that! =)  I love reading magazines and finding websites that give me organizing ideas.
  5. I love traveling.  Whether it's by plane or by car, I love going on vacations with my little family.  They make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.