Friday, December 28, 2012

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me: #5

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
 
  1. Jesus.  If I did not have a relationship with Jesus Christ I would be a sad, miserable person.  He gives me joy unspeakable!
  2. Andrew Paul.  Your dad's sense of humor keeps me laughing all day, everyday.  I also loves when he gives me a big hug.  It doesn't happen often so I melt when he wraps his arms around to give me a big squeeze!
  3. You -- my adorable kids.  Without you guys in my life I would be so lonely.  Every morning I love hearing you yell for me and I go into your rooms to see such big, contagious smiles.  Everyday I get to watch you grow into the beautiful people you will one day be!
  4. Coffee.  You knew I had to put it in here somewhere!  Coffee makes me happy because it's hard for this Momma to wake up in the morning.  Coffee helps me keep my eyes open so I am more pleasant to have around and play with!
  5. Vacations.  It doesn't matter where we go, really, I just love to go on trips where it's just your Dad, me, and you beautiful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.