Friday, December 28, 2012

1,001 Things It Means to Be a Mom

This Christmas my aunt from Florida sent me a book called 1,001 Things It Means to Be a Mom.  By the first sentence in the introduction I knew I would be hooked and read the little book from cover to cover!  It's funny and serious all in one book.

As soon as I read #1 my mind was racing and I knew I'd be blogging about these for a long, long time.  So thank you, Aunt Carmela, for giving me this fun little book!

1. Being a mom means thinking you're the luckiest person in the world.
 
How true this statement is!  Right now while I sit I have 2 out of 3 babies just in a diaper, Titus is crying, and Zoe is trying to clean Max's face with a baby wipe while her face is covered in chocolate.  I truly do feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
 
Each one my children are different from each other, and each one of my children are the happiest, funniest human beings on the planet.  They get that from their dad. =)
 
I cannot tell you how many times a day I thank the Lord for my three little blessings.  I am the happiest, luckiest, most blessed gal around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.