Monday, August 20, 2012

Let's try this again!


So I didn't do very well on organizing over the weekend.  On Saturday I enjoyed hanging out with my cousin -- we went and checked out the new Rue 21 Etc! that opened this past week at the mall.  I think I'm going to love that store.. once I am no longer pregnant.  One more thing to make me eager to pop this baby out! =D  I don't get anything done on Sundays.  Ever.  It's Paul's one day off so we take advantage of it!

So now it's Monday.  TODAY I will work on organizing all of the clothes and getting rid of half!  I'll take pictures of my piles for the nosey ones who would like to see. =)

Source: food.com via Grace on Pinterest

Because I have a lot to do around this house thanks to the weekend, AND I plan on going through everyone's clothes, I found a recipe that will be slow cooking in the crock pot.  This is cheesy chicken, bacon and tater tot bake.  Doesn't it look yummy?  I thought so.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.