Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oh. My. Word.

I had a ::mini:: hyperventilating moment when I noticed my ticker on the side of my blog said I am 15 weeks 6 days pregnant.


  1. I forgot I was pregnant.
  2. I am incredibly shocked at how far along I am!
  3. I can't believe I'm doing this again so soon.  Ha ha!  What happened to my 2-year break I was planning?!  Please don't answer that.
  4. Even though this was NOT part of the plan, I am very, very, VERY excited for a new baby!  We will ::hopefully:: know the gender on May 9th!
So since I will be 16 weeks in just a couple of days the baby is basically the size of an avocado.  I do feel this little one moving around.  I don't think I will EVER get used to that amazing feeling!  I am still sickly and it's really, really old...

Anyways.  There you go!  A little known fact about our third baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.