Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ah.. Spring!

The weather is getting warmer and warmer all the time!  I honestly don't know if we still have snow in the future, but as of right now the days are beautiful and I'll take what I can get!  I love watching Zoe play with the "big kids" outside.  She loves to be apart of the group now!



Zoe has a touch of OCD so it is hard for her to keep the front door open when I want the fresh air.  She thinks all doors need to be closed.  I tend to leave it open while she's asleep so she doesn't have a heart attack.  Ha ha!

Now that we're having nicer weather I look forward to spending time outside with my kids!  I think we are going to have a great summer!  Too bad my daughter is going to have a better tan than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.