Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday

I think Friday is now my favorite day out of the whole week!  I work from Monday - Thursday so by the time Friday rolls around I feel like I can finally relax and unwind a little.  Of course, I have a lot to do around the house since it tends to get neglected throughout the rest of the week, but that's another story.
Decorating Max with Easter grass


Max is a juice stealer!


Is this real life?
I read a scripture this morning that was EXACTLY what I needed.  God is so amazing when it comes to giving me just what I need to hear when I'm not feeling the greatest!

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend with their family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.